Terms and Conditions
Any reference to Company/Seller/We/US shall mean Ehybrid Ltd, 210c Peel House, 34-44 London Road, Morden, SM4 5BT United Kingdom (Registered Office) who sell or supply Hybrid/Petrol & Diesel Vehicle Parts, Accessories and Services. As a user of WWW.EHYBRID.NET (referred to as “you/your”) you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make (“use/using”) is subject to our terms and conditions below.
– read through these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing from our website.
– print a copy for future reference.
- Any reference to You/Buyer/Purchaser shall mean any person, sole trader, partnership, business, body corporate or other entity detailed in the appropriate section of the sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where the Buyer purchases in the course of a trade, profession, vocation or sport (where the buyer is a specialist or enthusiast), it is agreed that such a buyer shall mean a trade buyer. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, statutory rights shall remain unaffected. Where the term buyer appears within these terms it shall mean both trade and consumer buyer/purchaser unless specified as relating to a trade buyer or consumer buyer individually.
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked ‘I Accept’. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website WWW.EHYBRID.NET on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods(car parts or lubricants) is as set out in the Website or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and we take no responsibility or recommend use of lubricants therefore we strongly recommend to provide your car details at time of checkout so that we can check the fitment.
- In the case of any car parts ordered to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Refunds and Returns
- We hope you’ll be delighted by our products and service but in the unlikely event that you wish to return an item purchased from us we’ll endeavour to deal with the issue with minimum fuss and as quickly as possible.We accept returns on all unused items in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase. A refund will be made excluding all P&P(postage and packaging) costs. You have 15 working days to inform us that you are returning the item, provided the item or motor part has not been fitted and is still in its original packaging. After informing us of the return, you have 15 days from that date to have the item or motor part delivered back to us. We will then check the returned goods and make sure they are in resale-able condition. If the packaging is damaged or the seal has been opened or tampered with on the original packaging, we have the right to refuse the returned item or part. We will only grant a full refund on the original value of the goods excluding any postage costs. Where items are sold with free P&P we reserve the right to deduct between £4.99 & £19.99 postage cost. Returns can only be made by prior arrangement. Please message us before returning the part for a return authorization number. Unauthorized returns will be refused. We do not take liability for the safe return of unwanted or faulty goods. It is your responsibility to send any returns via recorded delivery or through courier tracking service along with your return authorization number. No refunds will be issued without proof of purchase, name and address of recipient and a brief description of the problem with the part when necessary. This will help us resolve any issues with your transaction as soon as possible. The buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs to send the item back to us, this only applies to non faulty parts, for all faulty parts we will reimburse the postage cost up to £14.99. Once goods(faulty) are returned they will be sent to the manufacturers to be tested. If the item is lost or damaged in transit we will only issue a refund or send another one out once the courier company has finished the investigation, investigation can take up to 28 days. If the tracking shows the item has been delivered to the buyer provided address and buyer disputes the delivery of item we shall not be responsible for such loss therefore we will not issue a refund or send another one out.
- If you wish to return a product for an exchange, we reserve the right to deduct our initial shipping and handling fees. Any exchange will have to be agreed upon by first informing us of the issue with the item or part. Then at our discretion we will decide the next course of action. Just as with returns, you have 15 days to request an exchange with explanation, and then 15 days from that date (once we have come to an agreement) to return the item back to us.
FAULTY ITEMS OR WARRANTY CLAIMS
- Any product returned as faulty within the warranty period will be sent to the manufacturers to be tested. This process can take up to 60 days, if needed customers will have to purchase a replacement item or motor part for the full value. Once the manufacturer has provided an official report, declaring the part or item to be faulty only then we will refund you for your initial purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties differ from product to product, please check the warranty with us before purchasing the part. Manufacturers require the car registration number the date it was fitted and mileage it was fitted and the mileage when the part was removed. Manufacturers can also ask for Garage receipt; Garages not registered for VAT are tend to be refused by the manufacturer for warranty claims. Please don’t hesitate to message or call us with any questions or concerns.
- We will deliver the Goods to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into
- We use Reputable Courier for next working day (48HR) delivery of UK and European shipments, Royal Mail First Class for UK small parcel shipment. Most orders will be delivered next working day in the UK. Some UK postcodes are not guaranteed 24 hour delivery. International orders take longer, and vary on the country shipping to. We also use the Palletways network for larger items. P&P quoted on our website is to UK Mainland postcodes only. The postage cost is always clearly displayed at the checkout page for buyers to review before making payment. If there is an additional fee to ship to your address (eg. Offshore, N.Ireland, Scottish Highlands) the customer is responsible for its payment before we ship. We send an email with the information and a request via PayPal. As people sometimes don’t realise this we also always offer the option for you to cancel the order at this point.
- If possible we will offer postage discounts and pack multiple items together where possible. If you are purchasing more than one item for delivery we recommend you always compare our delivery charges with your own couriers and if you find our postage prices higher please ask to arrange your own courier, in this case we shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and re delivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
- Delivery times quoted at time of checkout on our website are estimated but we normally dispatch the goods the same day if purchased before 12pm.
- The Buyer further agrees to accept full liability in respect of delayed or late delivery or dispatch prior to the expiry of any such notice. In respect of special order goods, the buyer acknowledges that further delays may occur and allows the company 30 days in any written notice, such notice to commence subsequent to the last time for delivery quoted by the Company. In any event, delivery times are approximate and variable. When delivery is effected to the purchaser directly or to an independent delivery contractor as agent for the purchaser, risk shall pass to the buyer immediately.
- Delivery and packing prices indicated within the Companies Brochures are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of checkout. Buyers outside the United Kingdom and Europe shall be quoted approximate prices for delivery and packing prior to order confirmation. If required the Company shall quote for delivery and packing. Company will not be responsible for any custom charges in the buyer’s country.
- If you choose to have any product professionally installed and it becomes faulty, We will NOT be held responsible for any fitment/labour costs or any damage whatever sort including any recovery charges or transportation costs involving in installing or removing the part from your vehicle during or after the warranty period. We will take returns on correctly supplied parts or if customer purchases incorrectly then return postage and 10% restocking charge will be paid by the customer.
- We reserve the right to cancel the order if
LIMITATIONS UPON LIABILITY
- Advice given by agents or servants of this company during telephone/Internet orders is based entirely upon information given by the purchaser with no inspection undertaken. As such, all advice given is indicative only and all such advice should be checked by the purchaser prior to order. Where advice is given after visual inspection by agents or servants of this company, such advice shall amount to an opinion only. Additionally, goods supplied are supplied only to correspond to the purpose for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied and not alternative uses to which they may be put. No liability for failure can be accepted by the company for such alternative use amendments or modification.
- For trade buyers, the company is hereby excluded from any liability arising in respect of any express or implied condition, warranty or term, statement, representation whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the goods supplied. The trade buyer accepts that he or she is best placed to insure against losses which arise by virtue of any breach of this agreement and warrants that he or she carries adequate insurance in this respect.
- Goods ordered by the Buyer may not be compatible with vehicles which have been modified, adapted or altered. Where goods ordered by the Purchaser are not compatible by reason of modification, adaptation or alteration, the Company may accept such goods back into stock entirely at its discretion, and shall either issue a refund or credit to the purchaser except where goods are specifically ordered for the purchaser where no such refund or credit will operate.
- Where goods purchased by the buyer are alleged to be defective, the purchaser agrees to return such goods to the seller for inspection. The purchaser also accepts that it is reasonable to inform the seller of any interruption, defect or other failure prior to contacting independent third parties or incurring expense, in addition, to allow the seller to remedy the defect, failure or interruption. Parts modified or adapted by the purchaser shall no longer be warranted by the manufacturer nor shall the Company be liable for any failures resulting subsequent to modification as a result of such modification.
- No liability is accepted by the company where purchasers attempt to modify or install components supplied where it is known or ought reasonably to be known to the Purchaser that the part supplied is incorrectly supplied or otherwise not in accordance with the order.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org